How to prepare for an on-line Circle
- Be well hydrated, and have a beverage handy
- Find a comfortable and private spot so you can fully engage in the Circle (some folks like to journey on their yoga mats, which is fine as long as you can hear)
- Have close-at-hand any sacred tools you like to use in journeys, including crystals, rattles or drums (not necessary but can be useful!).
- Bring your favourite smudging tool for the symbolic cleansing portion of the event. And not to worry if you don't have anything, as I will lead a symbolic cleanse for all participants.
- Something to take notes or capture thoughts during the Talking Woman segment
- If you have headphones, please use them as the sound quality will be much better
- Some events ask you to bring additional tools and that will always be in the event description.
- The circle duration is roughly 60 minutes, and you can remain online for the Talking Woman Circle that follows, where we get deeper into conversation about that month's theme, share experiences and more. We allow roughly 30 minutes for this portion of the event, but that may be slightly longer/shorter depending on the number of participants.