Join us to align with the energies and elements of Bealtaine season.
Together we will explore Bealtaine season, that time when the energies of Mama Earth and Father Sun wax towards the Summer Solstice, and the energies of Spring and Air transform into the Fire of Summer.
Pictured is Hawthorn, also known as The Queen of the May — a magical, mystical and medicinal symbol of Bealtaine.
Investment: $30 USD
Registration now open.
(price includes GST for Canadian residents)
We will explore Bealtaine traditions and celebrations, and then explore the six-week Bealtaine season within the framework of the Celtic realms of Land, Sea and Sky, to align with how these realms manifest physically, spiritually and energetically throughout the season, such as:
- The Magic of three: Land, Sea, Sky; Mind, Body, Spirit; Past, Present, Future
- Dates for "true", traditional and Lunar Bealtaine . . . and defining your own Bealtaine dates
- rituals and crafts for Bealtaine
- inspirations from the Bards
- Land (Talam), Middle World: working with plants, trees herbs and crystals; grounding meditations; the magic and medicine of Hawthorn
- Sea (Muir), Under World: Soul Work, magical connections with the Sídhe (the Faerie realms), guided journeys, sea rituals for World Ocean Day and the Ocean goddesses
- Sky (Nem), Upper World: the medicine of the Sun, Moon and Stars; divination practices; sacred crafts of Air (incense, candles); honouring the Full Moon; practices and rituals associated with the gods and goddesses of Bealtaine.
- the Bealtaine - Samhain conneciton
- a journey to meet one's fairy guide
- a guided meditation to the Tree of Life
- and much much more!