Join us to celebrate Winter Solstice Season
It is a season of reflection and new beginnings heralded by the beginning of longer days, and the incubation of our dreams and plans for the coming year. We begin the season grounded in the energies of Mama Earth, and supported by our Ancestral guides. As we approach Imbolg, we will start to feel the energies of the goddess Brighid, new beginnings, and the promises of new growth.
In this self-guided course, browse the course content and dip into the activities that call to you. Some of them are tied to specific calendar days — such as Solstice, the 12 Omens practice, and Nollaig na mBan aka Women's Little Christmas on January 6th — but all are designed to open up the Solstice season for you, creating a unique personal experience for you.
In this course, you will explore:
- the energies of Winter Solstice
- Solstice inspirations found in song, poetry and imagery
- your personal theme for Winter Solstice season
- the lore, traditions and celebrations of the season
- the pagan spirit of Solstice, including the Deer Mothers
- Soul-stice Soul Work including working with your Old Stories, to release and transform them into New Stories for the coming year
- Crafting and Storytelling including tea as a ritual, recipes for winter teas & decoctions, formulations for essential oil blends, divination tools and practices, crafting Solstice Wishes Pinecones and a Solstice Dream Globe, and an invitation to write your own herstory
- how to celebrate our herstories on Nollaig na mBan (aka Women's Little Christmas)
- the energies of Land, Sea and Sky: visioning with Sky, connecting with winter spirits in Sea, and finding inspiration from winter plants in Land
Each activity has prompts for you to reflect on or deepen the lesson, and to connect with others in the course. Some participants use the course as their personal journal to capture their thoughs and experiences as they move through the season.
This course material is available now, as in registration.
Investment: $40 USD
If a participant wishes to cancel their enrolment in an online course post-registration, please visit our website page Refunds & Cancellations_Online Courses for details.
Please note that refunds are not available once a course has started, as you have had access to the materials.