Hearts Afire: Brigid's Fire Blessing
Date: Friday, January 27th
Time: 10 AM Pacific / 1 PM Eastern / 6 PM GMT (UTC)
Brigid's Fire Blessing
In the Northern Hemisphere, we are now in Winter, following the Solstice on December 21st. All may seem still and quiet and cold, but underneath the ground, and in our Inner Garden, things are stirring. We are still in that liminal time, that threshold between light and dark, endings and beginnings, between Winter and Spring and feeling the stir of new growth. As we look at this threshold between Mother Earth and Father Sky, we can look at our own cycles. . . our own spiral in our soul's evolution. . . our own new beginnings..
The Brigid's Fire Blessing ignites your creativity, the fire in your belly and the passion in your heart. This blessing also attunes to your three Inner Cauldrons to Brigid herself. This Celtic goddess (and Saint to some) nurtures our Hearth and our Heart. This New Moon before Imbolc (when we celebrate Brigid and early Spring) is a perfect time to receive Brigid's Fire Blessing to bring into our Hearts her blessings of passion, enthusiasm and creativity.
In this New Moon circle, we
- learned a new cleansing technique to open a ritual
- journeyed to Brigid's Forge
- received the Brigid's Fire Blessing
- attuned to our Inner Cauldrons
- shared an Imbolc Blessing (in PDF)
- discussed our Soul Questions for the Brigid's Fire Blessing:
This may be a further meditation you could undertake at Imbolc, pondering the questions:
- What was Brigid's gift to me?
- What is its significance for me?
- What message does it carry?